Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara


Before

After


£9.49 in Superdrug

I don't really have time for a long review right now as I'm still battling my dissertation (almost finished woooo!) and I'm currently quite hyped up on coffee but just thought I'd share my thoughts on Bourjois's Liner Effect Mascara. I've been using it for about a week and I'm really pleased with it, the picture above is after just two coats and it makes my almost invisible blonde lashes look really long and well defined with minimal clumpage. 
I also really like the brush, which as you can see has really tiny bristles on one side allowing you to get right to the lash line to create the 'liner efect' and longer bristles on the other side to add optimum length.
So overall I'm really pleased and it may replace my old favourite Barry M Lash Modelling Mascara as my everyday mascara.


 : ]

6 comments:

  1. This mascara looks great and makes your eyes look much more wider. May be purchasing this! Great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this works really well and it's quite cheap - love it! I'm gonna try it :D
    Could you take a look at my personal style blog: www.violinstyle.blogspot.com ?
    If you like it, follow me via GFC, I'll be happy to follow you back ;)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always on the lookout for good cheap mascaras and this looks like it works wonders! I'll definitely need to give it a try :) Thanks for the review!

    Maisyetc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it looks like such a good mascara! Definitely one I'm going to check out! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...