Friday, 27 January 2012

Feature Friday: A Tartan Love Affair


I love everything about these trousers, I know they're not to everyone's taste but I don't really care.


I wore this dress for my 18th birthday party with some hideous bright red eye shadow, it's a really nice dress with a black ribbon around the waist and black netting underneath. It's a shame it doesn't fit anymore.

Teeny tiny red shorts that had a giant bow on the bum, I found them in my wardrobe the other day and was seriously shocked at how small they are I don't remember ever being that thin.

Ignore the trashiness of the fact I have two drinks and am wearing bunny ears. This was my favourite top for quite a while but just like the shorts it's from a time when I was a hell of a lot thinner.

I still have this dress and I believe it still fits, it was from River Island and has an adorable little crown on the one strap, I'm not sure why I don't wear it more.

This is like 6 or 7 years old but I still have those trousers and still love them although they are starting to look faded and are not quite red anymore.


: ]

1 comment:

  1. love your green tartan pants in the first picture :)


    www.clothesarchaeology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...