Monday, 2 January 2012

My Beauty Kit


I'm a tad obsessed with making list so expect many posts like this, oh and ignore the stupid expression on my face.

My Beauty kit:

-Benefit Benetint
-Barry M nail varnishes 
-GOSH nail glitter pots
-Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner
-Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer
-Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One B.B. 
-Barry M Lash Modelling mascara
-Barry M Dazzle Dust Eye Shadow
-Vaseline Rosy Lips 
-Benefit Tattletell All set
-Body Shop Body Butter in strawberry
-Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser 
-Benefit POREfressional
-Nivea Visage Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes
-Lush Ocean Salt cleanser
-Renbow Crazy Colour Semi Permanent Hair Dye
-Garnier Fructis Style Crystal Resist hairspray 
-Charles Worthington Front Row Rough and Tousled Salt Spray
- Lush Shimmy Shimmy Massage Bar
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
-Montagne Jeunesse Cucumber Peel Off Masque
-John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder lightening spray 

Items in bold are in my daily routine

*Can anyone recommend a really good but not too pricey foundation and moisturiser, I'm finding Garniers B.B cream a bit greasy and I don't think Simple's moisturiser suits my skin.
And please feel free to recommend any other products you love.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. like your sweater or what it is haha
    your blog is nice girl

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...