Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Tuesdays little bits of joy

card - £2.50

card- £3.50

cute notepad- £2.75

cute cupcake skecthbook and plain black sketchbook - £5 each

chocolate from CyberCandy and Creme Egg splats from sainsburys 

Bomb Cosmetics bath bomb - £3.99

A selection of my beloved pens
New feature for Tuesdays just a few little things that have brightened my world so far this week.
I stayed at Pete's sunday night so we could travel to uni together, despite the fact that he had to be in at 9 and I didn't have to be in until 11, so I made a little trip to Paperchase in Selfridges only to find that Selfridges doesn't open until 10. So I waited around and brought some sketchbooks for the new term, I absolutely love the sketchbooks from Paperchase they are much prettier and not to mention cheaper than the ones at my uni shop and I brought a little notepad to match the sketchbook which I've started writing my ideas in for my next project. I also picked up a Valentines day card for because the cards in there are so cute and they have so much choice and decided to get another card for our anniversary which was pretty useful as most of the cards don't actually say valentines day on them. 
I got the results from the work I handed in before Christmas, I was 2 marks off a 2.1 which made me feel a little disappointed but overall I was pretty pleased with my mark and I'll strive for the 2.1 in this project. 
I treated myself to a few little guilty treats in the form of chocolate, the Almond Crush Pocky's are amazing! and the Splats are seriously addictive.
After I left Cybercandy I walked past a cute little gift shop and spotted the bath bomb in there valentines display and realised it's from the Bomb Cosmetics brand I've been wanting to try so I popped in and had a browse and brought this one and a rose scented heart for my mom. I think £3.99 is a bit much for one bath bomb although this was down to the shop as they are much cheaper on the website but I do prefer to try things from shops before buying a bunch of stuff from a website I've never tried so maybe I'll buy a few things from the website if this bomb is nice. The scent is divine (raspberries, strawberries and vanilla) and they put a lot of effort into making their products pretty and have a huge range of products. 
Part of my growing collection of pens including my lovely new pastel Sharpies that I picked up for £2 from staples, I am so happy to be starting a new project but I'm struggling to pick a topic or starting point at the minute.

: ]

2 comments:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...