Friday, 27 January 2012

What's in my bag










Bag from River Island 
Purse from Primark 
Skeleton Fingerless gloves which I bought for about £2 from the after halloween sale at Claires
Trebor Sorbie comb
Hair Bobble
Superdrug Loyalty card, I've had a LOT of loyalty cards and I must say I think this is definitely one of the best
Subway Vouchers as me and Pete are huge addicts
A few mini Benefit goodies from a gift set which I like to have at hand
Sample Chairty Pot hand and body lotion from Lush, it's only £1 and very useful if not essential to have in your bag in these cold skin drying months
A Million Kisses lip tint also from Lush.
And my lovely phone.

: ]

6 comments:

  1. Your bag is enviably tidy, my 'in my bag' post would consist of 3 month old receipts, half drunk bottles of coke and all sorts of other junk!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh that purse is beautiful! Really wish I had your bag and the contents.... xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your purse is gorgeous, can't believe it's Primark! :) I'd been wondering if that hand lotion from Lush was good, I'll look out for it when I'm next in! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was only £3 and the charity pot is only £1 for the sample size so it's definitely worth a try.
      :-)

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely blog! Looove the clutch here! Really fab!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these type of posts! I really like your handbag, and I need to get my hands on the lip tint from lush :) X

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...