Friday, 3 February 2012

Feature Friday: Girl crushes Pt 1


Evan Rachel Wood

She's pretty much my favourite actress, I love any film she's in and she's amazingly beautiful.
My Top 5 ERV Films:
Thirteen 
Pretty Persuasion
Whatever Works 
Across the Universe
King of California













 Zooey Deschanel

Although I must confess I did not really care for 500 Days Of Summer and The Happening may be the worst film ever to see the light of day, I do in general love Zooey especially in New Girl and in Elf. Also she has pretty amazing hair.












                                   Audrey Kitching

I've been reading her Buzznet Blog for a good few years and I absolutely adore her for her style, hair and her obsession with cats including her own cat Waffle.


                          








Ke$ha

I love Ke$ha, I know she's trashy as hell and I know that for the most part her singing can be, well actually pretty awful but I don't care, she manages to distract me from all that with an obnoxious amount of glitter, people with unicorn heads and lyrics about booze and dancing and boots and boys.








 





I was going to post the entire list today but trying to lay it all out properly is driving me insane so part 2 of the list will be in next weeks feature friday.

Who's your current girl crush?

: ]
All images from Google.

3 comments:

  1. I love Zooey Deschanel too! She's gorgeous! My girl crush is Emma Stone (I wish I had red hair! :P) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love rachel even wood she was so adorable in pretty persusion one of my favourite films ever x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zooey Deschanel is so pretty :) I am loving New Girl at the moment :) x

    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...