Thursday, 2 February 2012

If You Go Down The Woods Today (OOTD)




Dress - H&M
Cardigan- H&M
Belt- Primark
Bag- River Island
Tights- Primark
Shoes- Deichmans

So today me and Pete went to this lovely big park by my house where we wandered about the woods looking for big sticks, no we haven't embraced our inner canines he needed to record the sound of snapping wood for a uni project. I took this opportunity to make him take some outfit pictures for me of my favourite dress, you can't really tell in the pictures but it has little cats all over it, I was going to take my cardigan off for the photo's but it was so cold I could only bare to part with my coat, it even started snowing at one point.
We also took in a quick pub lunch where I successfully managed to stick to my current healthier diet by ordering a Sicilian Penne pasta with salad and a slice of garlic bread off the light bites menu and a diet Pepsi, although I did cave later and pop to Sainsburys for some Hot Cross Buns and a Double Chocolate Kit Kat Chunky, well they are limited edition.

: ]

8 comments:

  1. The cat print on the dress is really cute and i love the scarf :)

    Georgie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! It's adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is gorgeous, I love lots of colour in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! Especially the dress! x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...