Friday, 17 February 2012

Liebster Blog Award




I was awarded this blog award a few weeks ago and have only just got round to posting it, terrible I know, but I would like to thank Emily for giving me this award.

The rules for this award are:

-Thank your 'Liebster' blog award presenter on your blog. 
-Link back to the blogger who awarded you. 
-Copy and paste the blog award to your blog. 
-Reveal your top 5 blog picks. 
-Drop by your top 5 picks and let them know that you chose them by commenting on thier blog.

The winners that I've chosen for this award-

: ]

3 comments:

  1. hi!!! thank you so much for giving me this award, i really appreciate it! :D

    and of course, congratulations on getting this too! have a great weekend! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sammy,
    I started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion. (and i know i really need to learn how to use my camera)

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to read from you soon,

    best wishes and greets from London
    Kamila

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's alright you defaintly earned it, love reading your blog xx
    Love Emily :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...