Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Shopping























A few items I've purchased over the past couple of weeks 
Lush
Leap Frog- £2.75
Magic Mushroom- £2.45
Big Blue- £3.10
Charity Pot- £1.00
A Million Kisses- £4.95
Primark
Sunglasses - 50p
H&M
Vest- £9.99
Superdrug
Radox- 89p
2true nail varnish- £1.99
Maybelline eye liner- £5.99
Mua products- £1 each
Urban Outfitters
Camera- £50
I've wanted the camera for ages and finally decided to buy it with money left to me from my lovely Grandad.


: ]

4 comments:

  1. You got some great things! Love that Beatles tee, might have to go look for that in my H&M!

    I so need to go to Lush and buy some of the Valentines Day things! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should definitely get the magic mushroom it smells amazing!
      : ]

      Delete
  2. i adore the charity pot hand lotion it smells amazing too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, really love the camera! Just gave you the versatile award: http://jenniferlovesfashion.blogspot.com/
    Please check for more details! X

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...