Sunday, 5 February 2012

Sunday Summary



Where I've been- Pete's, uni, the pub for wine with a friend and out for lunch with Pete before going to Himley.
Music- The X-certs.
Currently lusting after- lots of things from Benefit especially Girl Meets Pearl. 
Mood- Creative
Products of the week- I brought 10 sample bags of eyeshadows from Victorian Disco, after seeing other bloggers positive reviews, they arrived a couple of days ago and the colours are pretty amazing, I haven't used them yet by my mom tried one of the two she bought and they are really bright and seem to last all day so I'll definitely be purchasing some full size pots and I'll probably do a review some time next week when I've tried them properly. 
Movies- Sherlock Holmes, Taxi Driver and Nativity. 
Eating- About a million hot cross buns.
Drinking- Not too much just the odd glass of rose and some white wine at Pete's dad's.
Wishing- My attention span lasted longer than 30 seconds, if anything it seems to be getting worse, I may have to rekindle my romance with energy drinks in order to be more productive.
Looking forward to- Getting fully into this next project, so far I've only produced the image above but Im feeling pretty optimistic about it atm. Also looking forward to my friends 21st in a few weeks as I haven't been up town yet this year. Oh and of course valentines day.
Highlight- Mine and Pete's walk about the woods and finally getting back into my work.
Goal for next week- Do loads of ideas for my uni work, sort out Pete's present for valentines day and go to the pub as I haven't really seen a lot of people this week and definitely see my nan too.
Thought of the week- Snow makes everything seem brighter.
Blog of the week- Little Velvet Dresses

4 comments:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...