Sunday, 19 February 2012

Sunday summary

Where I've been- Other than going out for valentines day I've pretty much been a hermit this week on the plus side I've spent most of my week at Pete's playing grand theft auto whilst he did work and I've done quite a lot of drawing for uni.
Music- Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows.
Currently lusting after- King Of Skin body butter from Lush and new boots as I've literally worn my current everyday boots to death and had to put them out of their misery after discovering a huge hole in the sole.
Mood- content
Product of the week- John Freida Radiant Red shampoo, I love John Freida shampoos I used to use the Sheer Blonde shampoo but as I'm currently embracing my gingerness I've switched to this.
Movie- I watched The Secretary on valentines day, it's such an awesome film but perhaps not the most romantic film for the day. I also saw The Muppets movie on Wednesday which was kind of awesome but in comparison to the rest of the Muppets films it was kind of lacking somehow. It made me really want to watch The Muppets Treasure Island. :-)
Eating- Really unhealthy this week, I've definitely got to try harder next week.
Drinking- Too much as per usual, me and Pete had to house sit on Saturday to look after their dog and I ended up drinking a whole bottle of rose wine to myself.
Wishing- I had stronger willpower in terms of budgeting, healthy eating and getting stuff done without losing focus.
Looking forward to- I'm hopefully going to see The Woman In Black with my mom, Pete and Pete's mom on Wednesday. It's also a friends 21st on Saturday so we're off up town to drink ourselves silly. 
Highlight- valentines festivities with my lovely Pete.
Goal for next week- sort out a gift for Helen's birthday, be really productive when it comes to uni work and get round to doing some of the blog posts I've had planned for a while including some product reviews.
Thought of the week- I've become perhaps too obsessed with things from the 90's, I blame my new found love for My So Called Life, and also my addiction to Happy Snax, tiny packets of crisps with less than 30 calories a bag, they are amazing!
Blog- will be added tomorrow
: ]




3 comments:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...