Wednesday, 1 February 2012

The Versatile Blogger

I just received my first ever blog award and am pretty happy about it, thank you to the lovely  Jennifer for giving me this award.


The rules are:
  • Thank the person who that gave you the award and link back to their blog.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself
  • Send the award to 15 other bloggers and then let them know they have been given the award.
7 random facts about me
  1. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life it would definitely be nachos, preferably from Chiquitos.
  2. I'm covered in scars from when I had the chicken pox as a child, you really should listen when people tell you not to scratch them lol.
  3. my top 3 favourite places in the world are; Tenby, my boyfriends house and Australia (in that order).
  4. I love cheesy 80's sci fi movies, especially the Star Trek movies and am a tad obsessed with Leonard Nimoy.
  5. I'm terrified of clowns and needles.
  6. I used to talk in my sleep and sometimes walk.
  7. I like different kinds of tea for different times of the day; Ceylon for the morning, Earl Grey for the afternoon and Assam for the evening (all Twinings of course).

I award the Versatile Blogger Award to:


: ]

4 comments:

  1. I definitely read "clowns and needles" as something like "pins and needles" what is wrong with me?! Yeah, needles creep me out too. And I talk in my sleep, it really makes me paranoid when I'm sleeping in the same room as someone else

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you the Liebster blog award! Well done!
    Love Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you so much!
    I love nachos too, but my choice would definitely be chips!
    I'm gonna go check out these other blogs!

    Www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com
    Ciara xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...