Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Blog Award




I've been awarded The Versatile Blogger award by both the lovely girls at Phat Fashion And Beauty and The Not So Perfect Life, so check out their lovely blogs : ]

Here are the rules:
-Thank the person that nominated you with a link back!
-Tell 7 things about you!
-Pass this on to 9 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award!

7 things about me: So I can't think of any facts about me and as I've already received this tag I thought I'd put 7 songs I love right now:
1. Sleepyhead- Passion Pit
2. Home Versus Home- The Xcerts
3. The Swarm- You Me At Six
4. I Come Alive- The Used
5. Settle Down- Kimbra
6. Sick Muse- Metric
7. The Cave- Mumford & Sons

9 blogs I give the award to:
1. Beauty Know It Alls
2.Birds Words
3.Babyface
4.Chasing The Jungle
5.Daisychains And Heartbeats
6.Forever Young
7.Teenage Kicks
8.Wardrobe Full Of Nothing
9.Beauty Of Louise

: ]

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Love the x-certs :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for your comment on my blog and for nominating me for this :) ive already done it but thankyou all the same :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww wow thank you! Means a lot<3

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...