Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Catch-up


Some pictures from last week (and Monday) as I missed my Sunday Summary L-R: Delicious Krispy Kreme Easter Egg Donut with a vanilla custard centre, New album from The Used on first listen it hasn't wowed me but I'm sure it'll grow on me, Enjoying the sun in my Beatles top, New notebook from Paperchase to jot down blogging ideas on the go and of course write many a list, Bulmers No.17 is my favourite drink for beer garden weather unfortunately huge angry wasps seem to agree, New Primark Sunglasses they're pretty amazing and I needed something to replace my poor broken heart shaped lovelies, Enjoying a mid day pint with Pete, Amazing hair bow off Ebay it has two little phones and the wire between them says "hello" perfect for when I can't really be bothered with my hair, The ridiculously lovely weather in which we consumed our beverages, Ignoring my current love for pastels with trusty old black nail varnish, me and Pete may have become addicted to Draw Something send me your username if you fancy a game.

: ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...