Friday, 23 March 2012

Feature Friday: Girl Crushes Pt 2



So I posted part 1 of this quite a while ago now but I've finally got round to part 2.


Kaya Scodelario
My all time favourite Skins actress closely followed by the lovely Hannah Murray, I think she's absolutely gorgeous and a fellow Lush fan which is a bonus.



 

Amanda Seyfreid
She gives me some serious hair envy and face envy and pretty much everything envy, in interviews she always seems adorable, sincere and really funny. Also if you haven't watched Jennifer's Body, you should go watch it right now.

 

Emily Haines
She has the most amazing voice, I can literally listen to Metric for hours on end and not get sick of that voice their songs are absolutely perfect for driving through the countryside on a sunny spring day. Listen to her amazing voice here.


: ]

1 comment:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...