Thursday, 8 March 2012

Free Clinique Mascara






I got this Clinique High Impact Mascara free with Cosmopolitan magazine this month so thought I'd do a little review on the product.
Clinique claim that the mascara "adds maximum volume with definition and length. Specially developed brush and formula work together to dramatically thicken lashes while separating."
I would say that it does add volume to my lashes but it isn't so great at seperating the lashes so it's hard to get good definition as it was quite clumpy, it was also hard to coat the whole length of the lashes with some of the ends being seemingly untouched by the product. It was even more difficult to get a decent coverage on my bottom lashes as the brush is quite large and thick, I definitely wouldn't say it gave my lashes high impact but it 's ok for a day to day mascara but considering the full size version sell's for £16 a tube "ok" may not be enough to persuade me to buy it over my beloved (and cheaper) Bourjois  mascara. To see the difference between this and my Bourjois mascara see my review of that Here.

Have you tried this mascara? Tell me what you think of it

: ]



1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, I don't really love that one. You should try the Clinique High Lengths Mascara, that is my favorite of theirs! It doesn't have a brush, more of an applicant stick.

    The only other one I love is BadGal Lash by Benefit... love, love this one!
    http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P49014

    xxJaimelynn

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...