Saturday, 17 March 2012

Get To Know Me Tag

The Rules
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag

11 random facts about me
I really suck at thinking of these so I'm going to think of the weirdest ones I can
1. I was born a month too early, I choose to believe this was because I didn't want to miss Christmas.
2. I freak out when there's a moth in the room.
3. I have a bit of an obsession with bubbles.
4. I've never broken a bone.
5. I hate Grease and The Wizard Of Oz.
6. When I had tonsillitis and had to stay home from school for two weeks I watched Finding Nemo every single day.
7. I have a huge girl crush on Evan Rachel Wood.
8. When I was little I had an obsession with the musical Cats, I knew the words to every song and made my mom make me cat ears and a tail so I could pretend I was one of the cats.
9. I can fit my whole fist in my mouth, which I used to do a lot when drunk.
10. I was once stupid enough to put rainbow drops in a toy gun and shoot them into my mouth, this obviously resulted in me choking.
11. Some of my favourite smells are; rain, new sponges, the stuff they cover fences with, books, marker pens and the washing powder aisle of the supermarket.

Pixies questions:

 1.If you could live on one food for the rest of your life..What would it be and why?
Nachos especially Chiquitos nachos, because I'm pretty much addicted I can't think of an occasion where given the option I would turn down nachos.
2.If you where in a time-machine, what time would you travel to and why?
Either the late 70's in London to be a punk and go see The Clash live or 100 years in the future to see if it's anything like the film A.I.
3.If you were to Star in a movie what movie would it be and why?
Any old Star Trek movie so I could meet Leonard Nimoy.
4.What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
My cat print tea dress.
5.Do you occasionally read your horoscope,What is your star-sign?
Occasionally and I'm a Sagittarius.
6.What is your favourite most-read magazine?
My favourites are Glamour and Company
7.What is your latest purchase you have made?
Too much Soap & Glory stuff which you see in the post below
8.What beauty product do you swear by?
A good Primer like Benefit's POREfessional to even out my skin tone and minimize pores and Maybeline gel eye liner which I can't leave the house without.
9.What is your goal to achieve this year?
My main goal this year is to graduate with a decent grade and get a job I don't hate.
10.What is your favorite hobby?
At the moment my favourite hobbies are drawing, blogging, drinking and playing Grand Theft Auto with my boyfriend.
11.What are you most likely to find inside your casual bag?
Pretty  much everything you see here


My questions are:-
1. If you could be reincarnated as any animal which would you choose?
2. Do you prefer sweet or savoury food?
3. What's your favourite Disney movie?
4. What's your favourite make up brand?
5. If you could live in any other country which would it be and why?
6. What's your alcoholic beverage of choice?
7. Have you stuck to your new years resolution?
8. Which movie release are you most excited for this year?
9. If you were a superhero what would be your name and your power?
10. Whats the best thing about where you live?
11. If you were invisible for a day what would you do?


The blogs I've chosen are:-
Your's Sincerely Gigi
Wardrobe Full Of Nothing
The Not So Perfect Life
Strawberries And Squiggles
Phat Fashion And Beauty
Paperbacks And Postcards
Lucyy Writes
Little Velvet Dresses
Jimmi Lou
Francis Dodson
A Trickle Of Meaning


: ]

6 comments:

  1. Haha, some interesting facts!
    I love the smell of books too :')
    xxx
    alittlebitofroza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me, love these posts, I'll add it to my list :D
    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag its always interesting to read about others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for tagging me, lovely :) I love reading these tag posts! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks so much for tagging me! :3

    I love the smell of rain too. In fact, I love everything about rain! There's something peaceful and calming about it.

    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw such a cute little idea! I'll have to get round to doing this, thankyou lovely lady! x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...