Saturday, 3 March 2012

Lush Addict: Bath Melt

Happy blooming
£3.85

The Bath Melts may not be the most exciting of Lush's many bath time products but they are perfect for a lovely relaxing bath on a cold night with a good book and they leave your skin feeling really soft. I brought mine a good few months ago and can't bring myself to use the last segment as it smells so nice, like cherry bakewells I will definitely be trying some of their other bath melts in the future, I particularly want to try You've Been Mangoed and Floating Island which both sound lovely. I was however quite disappointed with the Melting Snowman they brought out at christmas because whilst it looked amazing it gave off very little scent at all.

    

Have you tried the bath melts and which ones your favourite?
: ]

4 comments:

  1. Melting Marshmallow Moment is my favourite, it smells like a softer snow fairy, and is really moisturising :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try some of these out :) I love anything that smells of cherry bakewells! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try happy blooming it smells so delicious : ]

      Delete
  3. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...