Monday, 5 March 2012

Lush Addict: Shower

Whoosh £3.50
I love Lush's shower jellies and this one is my favourite, its smells so lovely and fresh and they are a lot easier to use than they look especially if you put them in the freezer, they don't actually freeze but they become a lot firmer and easier to grip. It's recommended to cut it into chunks rather than using the whole thing but I ignore that and use the whole blob and once you start to run out and it gets a bit sloppy and harder to use in the shower I tend to just put a bit of it in the bath while I run it as creates quite a decent amount of bubbles. I think they are one of Lush's more reasonably priced products and would highly recommend them, I really wanted to try their Jilted Elf one at Christmas but never got round to buying it before they stopped selling it.

Snow Fairy
I got Snow Fairy in a gift box at Christmas and I have to say it is the best shower gel I've ever used, it smells delicious like sweets and it's got little iridescent bits of glitter in it, another product I wish I'd stocked up on before they stopped selling them. I definitely want to try more of their bottled shower gels especially Dirty Springwash although they are a bit pricey with the smallest sizes being around £5 each.
Dirty Springwash £4.95
Sugar Scrub £2.75
I'm not going to lie the Sugar Scrubs can be a bit too abrasive so you have to be quite careful but they are great and leave my skin feeling very smooth and a bit tingly. This one smells quite nice and has lasted a decent amount of time for the price but you do have to make sure you don't get it in the water or it will just dissolve a mush and they can be a bit of a pain to store once you start using them as they tend to get rather sticky. The local Lush lady advised me to cut it into chunks rather than using the whole thing but I was worried it might all crumble if I tried to cut it, so I think when I repurchase this as I'm sure I will I'll take her advice to make it last a little longer.

What are your favourite shower products from Lush?

: ]

All products from the Lush website

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try a sugar scrub for a while now, might have to buy on eon my next Lush visit. I love snow fairy too, have you seen the new Easter range? Can't wait to try it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend the Sugar Scrub and yes I really want the Carrot bubble bar
      : ]

      Delete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...