Tuesday, 20 March 2012

NOTD


Barry M in Black
Glitter nail pen from Ebay

They're a bit messy round the edges but I seem to be having an exceptionally clumsy week, even by my usually clumsy standard, so far this week I've already walked into a bollard (it was 9.30 am so I'll blame that one on sleepiness) and ran into a door handle and now have a bump on my arm, that one was more my own fault as Pete's house has doors leading through all the downstairs rooms so we may have been running around in a big circle like five year olds.
I tried to do similar nails on Saturday night with black and white polishes but I was nowhere near patient enough for them to dry and the result was a hideous mess but I think these ones turned out a little better. 

: ]

7 comments:

  1. your nails look gorgeous! i love the glitter on the tips :)
    i think your blog is great and I cannot wait to see more! i started to follow you, dear! maybe you'll have a look on my blog also, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have given you the Versatile Blogger Award :)

    Click the link below for more details!

    http://blackhairbarbie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/versatile-blog-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun I have tagged you in my versatile blogger award :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so cute! I just did a look like this too, need to do a post on it still though..! :)

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this nail design, might have to try it xx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post ! i am your newest follower hope you can view/follow my page soon :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm following you back now

      Delete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...