Thursday, 22 March 2012

Outfit Post


Top- River Island
Leggings- Primark

Apologies for my chopped off head in the first picture but my hair was all wet and horrible and I may be a bit inebriated in the other two as I took them when I got home last night but just thought I'd do a little outfit post of my new top, I'm currently rather hungover and feel a cold coming on so I shall be having a much quieter evening tonight involving my sketchbook and a load of episodes of Pretty Little Liars.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. I love the print on your blouse! :) River Island have got so many lovely things in right now that I want!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...