Saturday, 17 March 2012

Saturday Bargains











Batiste Dry Shampoo- £2.99
Radox- £2.05 
Body Shop Chocomania mini body butter- £5.00
River Island top- £15
Lush Karma- £3.10
Lush Blue Skies- £4.15
Lush Fluffy Egg- £2.95
Primark Sunglasses- £2.00
Piranha- £2.50
Garnier Hairspray- £2.69
Soap & Glory minis £2.50 each
 Pound Shop Plastic Trays- £1 each

I've been shopping twice this week which I didn't mean to do but I went with my mom on Thursday and then again with my brother yesterday, but I tried not to buy anything too extravagant.
I've been searching for the new Cherry scented Batiste and finally managed to find some in Boots where I also picked up the Radox which was on buy one get one free so I brought one for my Nan for mothers day and got myself one free, I also had to get my mom something from Soap & Glory and as they're still on 3 for 2 I couldn't help picking up two minis for just £2.50.
I love the new Chocomania collection in the Body Shop it smells sooooooo good but as I still have a lot of my Strawberry one left I thought I'd be sensible and just get a little one.
I went to a Lush Bath Bomb making workshop where I got to make and keep two Sex Bomb bath bombs for free but I couldn't resist stocking up on some faves whilst I was there.
The River Island top was reduced from £25 and it's not the kind of thing I usually go for but I really liked the pattern and it's quite long in the back so it can be worn with some nice black leggings in the spring. 
You can't go wrong with Primark sunglasses as they're cheap as chips and I wanted to some cat eye ones so these were ideal, I indulged my trashy movie addiction and brought Piranha as it's just pure awesome.
Lastly I found these plastic trays in a pound shop, I'm going to use the small one for all the drawing stuff I keep by my computer and the bigger one to store make up in to tidy up my dressing table a bit.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog just started following, would love you to check out my blog and follow back if you like :D
    http://blissfulbeautyxox.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...