Thursday, 1 March 2012

What I've Been Wearing

A few snapshots of things I've been wearing over the past week:




Scarf- My nan gave it me from her humongous scarf collection
Flamingo Earrings- Ebay
T-shirt- Primark Men's section 
I was feeling a bit reminiscent of the 90's so I wore this to go charity shop hunting with my mom.


I absolutely adore this T-shirt it has cut out shoulders but you can't really see on the pic and it is sooooo comfy, I brought it from Urban Outfitters.



Flannel shirt- Charity shop
Pastel Leopard T-shirt- Primark
Jeans- H & M
Boots- River Island
Bag- River Island
The boots are my favourite shoes, they are canvas and so comfortable which when you have a swollen ankle from falling down stairs is some what of a necessity.



My dad booked the day off work yesterday and we took a little trip to Bridgenorth, it was lovely, the sun was shining and it was warm enough to be coat free for the first time in what feels like forever. We spent the day wondering the many charity shops and antique shops and I made a few little purchases so I will be doing a post soon (possibly today) of the things I've brought this week from charity shops and antique shops.

: ]



2 comments:

  1. Aw, that scarf is lovely!

    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit!

    http://www.fashionspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...