Friday, 6 April 2012

Feature Friday: Beauty Wishlist

:ooh la lift
                                
                                        Rouge Caresse
                                    
                                03 Lovely Rose
                            Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer FonceMax Factor max effects mini nail 45 fantasy fire

Topshop Nail Varnish in Hidden Treasure £6.00, Benefit 6 Piece Skincare Set £10.00, Topshop Lip tint in Crystal £9.00, Benefit Ooh La Lift £16.50, Loreal Rouge Caresse in Lovely Rose £7.99, Nails inc Nail Jewellery in Burlington Arcade £11.00, Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer £7.49, Max Factor max effects mini nail 45 fantasy fire £2.99.

What beauty products are you currently lusting over?

: ]

5 comments:

  1. Hi :) thank you for following me, I am now following you to. Are you from the UK? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of the Topshop nail polish. I tried a sample of the Benefit moisturizer and it was really nice so tempted by that set! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really tempted to buy it, it's a great way to try their skin care products but I'm not sure how small they are.

      Delete
  3. Ohh I really want the Maxfactor nail varnish

    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...