Monday, 9 April 2012

Lush Workshop

Just a few pictures from the Lush workshop that I meant to post a few weeks ago.

We made the Sex Bomb bath ballistic and as there were only four of us we got to make and keep two each which was great, it was quite interesting to see how easy they are to make, although it was quite difficult to make sure the rose didn't  sink into the bomb too much. One of the things that makes Lush such a fantastic shop is how much effort they put into their customer service, I'm sure all of you have been pleased with the amount of help and information staff give you in store and they do offer a lot of these kinds of events to get customers involved as well as offering lots of free samples and product demonstrations. I loved the workshop and I loved the bombs even more, I'd never tried this one before as it was a bit too floral for my tastes but having had the opportunity to try them for free I'll definitely be buying more as the scent is delightful in the bath, another bonus of making them yourself is that as the product is fresh it was the fizziest bomb I've ever had.

Have you been to any of the Lush workshops?

: ]

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time, I can imagine these are so much fun - the staff at Lush are always so friendly and helpful. It's nice that you got to take your bath bomb home to try, too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...