Tuesday, 24 April 2012

NOTD: Fantasy Fire


So after all the hype surrounding this polish I had to add it my quickly growing collection of polishes and I must say the hype is well deserved. 

I applied:
Two coats of Barry M in Blue Moon on my thumb, middle finger and little finger and two coats of Beauty UK polish in Smokey Lilac on my other fingers.
I then applied two coats of Max Factor Mini- Fantasy Fire which is an extremely sheer but a very beautiful colour which is annoyingly difficult to photograph, trust me it's much more shiny and glittery in reality.


A couple of days after I applied a third coat of Fantasy Fire, partially because of a chip and partially to make it a little darker and it looks so pretty.

Are you all loving this colour as much as me?

: ]

4 comments:

  1. Love this colour its very pretty and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo in love with this colour it is beaut! I want it:-) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won this in a giveaway can't wait to try it out!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this colour is beautiful x

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...