Wednesday, 4 April 2012

NOTD- Rainbow Leopard


Barry M- Lemon Ice Cream
Barry M- Blueberry Ice Cream
Beautyuk- Pink Explosion
Barry M- Mint Green
 Beautyuk- Smokey Lilac
Barry M- Matt White
Models Own Nail Pen- Black

A much more colourful nail look this week to brighten up the April showers and impending snow, I completely forgot about the two Beautyuk varnishes but found them hidden beneath all my Barry M's and I must say I adore the Smokey Lilac shade which isn't as dark as it looks in the picture as that finger is in a shadow, it's a much softer paler shade so I may have to use this for my next NOTD, perhaps on it's own or maybe with some glitter. I think I'm also going to buy some sponges and try out some ombre nail looks sometime soon as well so expect more NOTD posts over the next few weeks to keep me sane during my crazy busy last month of uni.

: ]



2 comments:

  1. They look really cool, very bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look amazing your so talented at this


    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...