Saturday, 7 April 2012

Saturday Spends

I've been trying to be good this week and not spend but as I won a tenner on a quiz machine at the pub I allowed myself a few little treats.




Top - £6.00 Primark
Black & White Nail Art Pens- £1.50 each Primark
Karma Bubble Bar- £3.10 Lush

They have loads of these vest tops in at the minute, they're all the same shape with different patterns, I just had to get this as first of all it's turquoise which is always hard for me to ignore and I've already got this chilli print version which I love .  I saw the Nail Art Pens at the till and for £1.50 I couldn't ignore them especially as my beloved Models Own pen is starting to run out and I've been wanting a white one for ages, I haven't tried them yet but for £1.50 it's not going to matter if they're a bit naff. Of course being the Lush addict I am I couldn't walk past that delightful smell without getting lured in but I managed to restrain myself and just get one bubble bar. 
So all in all I think I've done pretty well this week on the spending front.

If anyone can recommend some other cheap nail art pens they've found please comment or send me a link.

: ] 

5 comments:

  1. OO i've never tried Karma bubble bar but I love the soap. Is it nice? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, one of my favourites :-)

      Delete
  2. Love The Karma Scent :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice little win :P I love the top and have yet to try the Karma bubble bar, but it looks good :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Karma bubble bar <3<3
    New follower =D
    <3 xxx

    http://thefashionpalace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...