Saturday, 14 April 2012

Saturday Spends

I went shopping with my bestie this week and brought possibly an excessive amount of nail varnish and Lush products but as this was literally my only venture out this week I'm not feeling too guilty about it. So here's what I spent my pennies on this week.







T-shirt - £5 River Island, it's sooooo soft and I adore the colour it's more purple than the picture suggests.
Simple Face Wipes- Can't remember exactly how much they were but they were half price in Superdrug.
John Frieda Radiant Red Shampoo- £2.60, this was also half price in Superdrug.
Montagne Jeunesse Cucumber Peel Off Masque and White Chocolate Face Masque- £1 each from Asda.
17 Photo Flawless Primer- £4.99 Boots
Max Factor Mini Nail Polish in Fantasy Fire- £2.99 Superdrug
Topshop Nail Varnish in Gypsy Night- £6.00
Barry M Magnetic Nail Varnish- £4.99 Superdrug
Models Own Nail Varnish in Disco Mix and Ibiza Mix- £5.00 each Boots has a load of 3 for 2 offers on at the minute which meant my primer was actually free.
Lush:
Dragons Egg Bath Ballistic - £3.15
Twilight Bath Ballistic- £3.15
Creamy Candy Bubble Bar-£2.45
Blue Skies And Fluffy Clouds Bubble Bar- £4.15

What have you been buying this week?
And if you'd like a review of anything let me know and I'll be more than happy to post one.

: ]

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've been following your blog for a while and love it :-)

      Delete
  2. I have always wanted to try out some models own nail varnishes.. they look so pretty, especially the sparkly colour! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are the first two I've brought, they're great but they smell pretty terrible
      :-)

      Delete
  3. love the nail polishes!

    check out my blog xo
    www.lipslikesugaredkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...