Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Sponsored Post: Online Shopping With Littlewoods

This is quite different from my usual posts but I was recently contacted and asked to post this article about the benefits of online shopping and being a bit of an add-to-basket addict I enjoyed the article and found myself agreeing with all of their points so I happily agreed and honestly with all these April showers online shopping seems a lot more tempting right now.
So here is the article:


Why shop online?

The number of people opting to shop online has risen dramatically over the past few years, with well-documented, record-breaking year-on-year increases in online Christmas sales. The benefits of shopping online at Christmas time are obvious (to avoid the often horrendous queues!) but there’s no reason why you can’t enjoy such convenience all year round. Here are just a few of the reasons why shopping online is so tempting.
1. Online clothes shopping gives you the freedom to shop in your own time. Rather than running to a store after work or spending your precious weekend traipsing around a shopping centre, you can shop while watching Coronation Street – or enjoying a cup of tea. If you have a smartphone, you can even shop casually during your lunch hour – giving you flexibility and convenience.
2. If you’re worried about having to stay at home all day to wait for a package, this downside to online shopping has been taken care of by ’Collect+’, a smart new courier service that will deliver your purchases to your local newsagent or corner shop, ready for you to collect them when it’s convenient for you – easy!
3. Some online retailers, like Littlewoods, offer excellent credit options that allow you to defer payment on your purchases for up to 12 months, or pay in manageable monthly installments that won’t stretch your budget. This could help to take some of the financial stress out of shopping, giving you greater peace of mind.
4. Many online retailers offer huge ranges, giving you the ability to browse hundreds of items with just a few clicks of the mouse. Best of all, you can avoid all the hassle of changing room queues and keep your sanity intact – and if your purchases are unsuitable, online retailers like Littlewoods offer a simple, transparent returns service. So, if you’ve yet to be converted to the online shopping cause, why not give it a trial run? It’s quick, convenient, simple – and you’re always the first in the queue.


Note: I will only post articles and features sent to me if I feel they are suited to my blog and my readers, and if I agree with the content.

: ]

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info :)
    and Collect + is the best, they have a collection point in my local shop which is much better because I dont have a local post office anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an online shopping addict, especially being over here in oz, its still great that I can shop some of my fave stores! That Collect+ is such a great idea!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article. I'd rather do online shopping any day too, mainly out of laziness :)

    Check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thank you for taking the time out to add your valuable comment.
    Online Shopping ideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely agree with this awesome post because I always prefer online shopping for cloth, its gives you the freedom, save money by discount coupon, save time. So According to me online shopping is best.
    code reduction

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your articles don’t beat around the bushes exact to the point.
    crystal trophies

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...