Monday, 30 April 2012

What's In My Weekend Make-Up Bag




I didn't bother with a picture of my make-up bag as it's looking a little worse for wear and I'm on the look out for a new one (feel free to recommend some cute options) but this is the make-up I take with me to Pete's every weekend:

Two Primers- Benefit Porefessional (I use this one if we're going somewhere nice) and 17 Photo Flawless primer
Benefit Lemon Aid- colour correcting eye shadow base
Mascaras- Bourjois Liner Effect and a small Clinique that was free with a magazine
Accessorize Eyeshadow palette
MUA- Lipstick in Shade 5, Blusher in Shades 1 and 3
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Shade 51
Benefit High Beam mini
Maybelline Gel Liner and Liner Brush
QVS Brushes
Benefit Eye Shadow Brush (the double ended one)
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Ivory

: ]







3 comments:

  1. lemon aid is brillant! really helps with dark circles. Love these kind of posts
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of the Pore-fessional before
    Does it work well? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really great it blurs the appearance of your pores and gives your face a smooth surface, if you have good skin you could probably get away with just wearing it alone but I wear it under my foundation and it makes my skin look lovely, smooth and glowy.
      : ]

      Delete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...