Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Catch Up and a Thank you

I haven't been on here for a little while as I have been completing my last ever university project but I handed it in yesterday so I am now free and you can expect a lot more from this blog from now on. I thought I'd do a little catch up post as I missed my sunday post yesterday due to a mixture of stress, finishing work and a horrendous hangover but this is what the past week has consisted of.

My H&M order arrived : ], I dip dyed my hair pink, I've been living in my creepers, Keeping beer cool in a paddling pool,  Koppaberg + sun= heaven, One of many cocktails which lead to the hangover from hell, Too many fishbowls, Me and Freya looking way more sober than we were, I printed some tote bags for uni, Me and Pete celebrated the end of uni with a trip to Ed's Diner in Selfridges, Chilli dog with cheese sauce yummy.

I'd like to thank those of you who read and commented on my Friday post "Hey You" and I'm looking forward to drawing your lovely photos and if anyone else thinks they may be interested please read and comment on the post.

At the same time as handing in my final ever uni project I reached 100 followers and I'd just like to thank all of you who take the time to follow my blog and comment on my musings, it honestly means so much and as a thank you to all you lovely people I will be holding my first ever give-away within the next couple of weeks. I've been collecting little bits for the give-away for a couple of weeks but as I'm buying the prize myself  don't expect anything too big.

: ]


3 comments:

  1. Holey moley, that hot dog looks good! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy a koppaberg! and That hot dog does look amazeeeee! Love instagram posts, I'm so nosey!

    I'm having a giveaway over on my blog if you wanted to check it out - www.velvetbows.me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely drinks there, Congrats on reaching 100 too! Looking forward to seeing more of your drawings!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...