Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Fantastic Discounts at H&M Online

The lovely Lucy at Jeans And A Tee Kinda Girl just posted some discount codes for H&M and I had to take advantage of the great offers, I made a saving of £17.00 so I thought I'd share the offers with you.

Use code 9690 for 25% off one item
Use code 1304 for £5 off your order

And best off all you can use both codes on the same order.

Heres what I ordered:
Ballet Pumps- £5.99(with 25% off code), Belt £3.99, Vest £7.99, Skirt £12.99 £2.99

The other great saving I made was on the skirt which was just £2.99 as opposed to £12.99, they have it in black and pink as well as two printed versions but the discounted price only applies to one skirt (it can be any colour/print)  otherwise I would have brought them all.

I'm not sure when the codes expire so if you want to use them  I'd be quick.

: ]


4 comments:

  1. Brilliant savings! That skirt is such a steal :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is such a bargain !!
    Love the belt too :)

    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...