Friday, 25 May 2012

Feature Friday: Hey You

I will be handing in my last ever university project on Monday and I have been thinking about what to do next regarding my illustration. I'm hoping to open an Etsy store selling tote bags within the next couple of months featuring the work I've just completed but I'm now looking for a new project/subject to draw. My last project before this was about fashion illustration and I absolutely loved drawing people and clothes so I'd love to do more of that as soon as possible, and that's where you guys come in, in the five months I've been blogging I've felt really inspired by people's outfits photos and FOTD posts so I'm looking for people who will let me draw their photos. I know a lot of you out their like to have little illustrations for your headers so I'd be open to requests for illustrations to feature on you blogs designs or headers or if you'd just be kind enough to volunteer your photos for me to draw and feature on my illustration blog. Here are some examples of my past fashion illustration work and if you are at all interested please let me know in a comment below.



: ]

9 comments:

  1. great post and photos:)
    please visit me in free time:)http://kathrinpocher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your illustration are so adorable! You could illustrate one of my photos if you'd like? (although I warn you my outfits aren't that exciting :s) but if you're up for it maybe the one from this post here...

    http://www.simplyspence.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/black-velvet-lace-collar.html

    (p.s. can't get over how awesome your header looks with twin narwhals swimming either side, they're beyond epic)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and your photos are great they're exactly the kind I'd like to draw
      : ]

      Delete
  3. your illustrations are gorgeous! You can use any picture you'd like from any of my outfit posts or makeup posts! I know they aren't super amazing photos but it be cool to see the drawings! you draw clothes really well! :)

    xoxo,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're awesome, go for it, wishing you lots of success!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sammy,
    I'd be very interested! Love your illustrations!!

    Love Emily x
    http://emilysblogging27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fab!!! I would absolutely be interested in your illustrations on a bag or what have you

    xo

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing! You are so blooming talented :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...