Saturday, 5 May 2012

Recent Purchases




 





Collar Necklace- £1.00 Dorothy Perkins
Jeans- £14.99 H&M
Dress- £12.99 H&M
Shirt- £10.00 Select
Make-Up Bag- £2.99 H&M
Hair Donut- £2.99 Select
Magical Lip Tint- £9.00 Topshop
Radox Bubble Bath- £1.02 Boots
Benefit Mini Skin Care Set- £10.00 Boots
Aqua Mirabilis Body Butter- £5.50 Lush
Ocean Salt Cleanser- £6.75 Lush
Cupcake Face Mask- Free because I took in my 5 empty pots

So I brought quite a lot in april but as I'm going to be super busy with uni work over the next few weeks I don't plan on spending much this month.

If you'd like a review of anything let me know.

: ]

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the cupcake face mask :) That collared necklace is super cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the collared necklace, its so cutee! i really want to try the lush cupcake face mask, its supposed to be really good (: x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only used it once but it is great and it smells so good
      : ]

      Delete
  3. Lovely gets, the key print is especially cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that collar necklace can't belive it was a £1, amazing! Great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg the carousel horse shirt is amazing !
    Love the Topshop lip tint as well i bought this last week :)

    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it and a lot more moisturising than I thought it'd be
      : ]

      Delete
  6. These items all look lovely! Can you do a review on the cupcake face mask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes certainly I'm hoping to do a review of it in the next two weeks : ]

      Delete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...