Saturday, 12 May 2012

Recent Purchases

H&M
Bracelets- £2.99
Matt Top Coat Nail Varnish- £1.99

Boots
Olay Face Wipes- £2.00
Boujois 1 Second Nail Varnish Remover- £4.99
Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie- £7.99
Models Own Nail Varnish in Pastel Pink and Clear- 2 for £8.00

Ebay
Necklace-  £3.19




Boohoo
Coat- £60 £20
Creepers- £30


I also brought birthday presents for my friend dan and my lovely nan who will be 80 next week

If you'd like a review of anything just let me know

: ]

8 comments:

  1. Just to let you know I've awarded you a Liebster Beauty Award :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to know how the Models Own top and the h&m one goes and the Boujois 1 Second Nail Varnish Remover

    Emily xx
    http://emilysblogging27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be doing NOTD posts with the nail varnish's soon and a review of remover hopefully in the next two weeks
      : ]

      Delete
  3. you did very well x : ) Is that top coat black?
    follow back x
    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's clear but dries to a matt finish
      : ]

      Delete
  4. OMFG at those creepers!!! :O

    Also need to hunt down that matte top coat, be sure to review it asap :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my new favourite shoes and i will do a review as soon as I get a chance
      : ]

      Delete
  5. Great buys. I wish I'd got those h&m bracelets when I saw them the other day. X

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...