Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Revlon Lip Butter- Peach Parfait


Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait


So pretty much everyone now owns at least one of these lip butters and I gave in to the hype and decided to get one myself.
 I've honestly grown to detest lip glosses (apart from my beautiful red glitter one which tastes of cherry) I hate that at the first sign of a breeze my hair becomes instantly glued to my lips and if I happen to be out drinking every glass I sip from gets coated in gloss and I love lipsticks but can find them a little drying, so with everyone claiming that these have the colour pay off of a lipstick with the feel and moisturising benefits of a balm or gloss I had pretty high hopes.
And I wasn't let down, first of all they look great and there are a fair amount of shades to choose from, not feeling too adventurous I picked Peach Parfait which is a soft pale shade with a lovely shimmery finish. 
I was a bit worried it may have a sticky lip gloss like texture (mostly due to the rather disgusting sloppy state a lot of the testers seemed to be in) but they have a really soft and moisturising finish that is the perfect balance between a balm and a lipstick.  I wore this out to the pub a few nights ago and was pleasantly surprised at how well it lasted during the evening and how little it seemed to transfer to my many wine glasses.
 I think they're fantastic and I'll definitely be buying some more shades, first on my wishlist being Berry Smoothie, my one and only issue would be that the price is perhaps a bit high as you don't get an awful lot of product and with them being so soft you use more than you think with each application so I'm not too optimistic about how long this will last.

Have you tried these yet and which shade is your favourite?

: ]

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely shade and cute packaging too
    I may check this out in stores :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so many good reviews; should I give in to the hype!?? haha
    the colour looks lovely
    Cerys ♥
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely adore it I really want to get more shades : ]

      Delete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...