Sunday, 6 May 2012

Sunday Summary




A little outfit photo, My lovely mom's been making delicious cupcakes, I needed a break from uni work and decided to crack out the hair dye, Looking for a bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding, This week has involved a LOT of caffiene, These may be the nicest crisps ever, Me and Pete have been house/dog sitting for his dad this weekend and it has been absolutely wonderful especially as Pete has cooked several lovely meals including spag bol, toasted ciabatta with mozzerella and cherry tomatos, and chilli, We spent a little time at uni on saturday trying to tackle our mountains of work, We rewarded ourselves on the way home with a little trip to Krispy Kreme I also had a little wonder round Boots and H&M and made a few purchases that will feature in next weeks Saturday Spends, The results of my little dying session not the best pic but its blue on the tips fading into purple, My shiny new illustration blog that you should all check out Here.

Music- Metric released the first single off their upcoming Synthetica album and I have listened to it rather a lot of times, you should all go listen to it Here.
Currently lusting after- Shoes, I'm having a serious shoe fetish right now and I think a little shoe shopping will be the perfect way to celebrate when I've handed in this final project.
Mood- A bit stressed.
Product of the week- Crazy Colours hair dye, I have a tendency to add random colours to my hair when i'm bored or trying to distract myself and this week I dug out all the bottles I've been hoarding under the sink, I really love this dye and it's great for a pop of colour and doesn't last too long so it's not too much of a commitment. I like to add just a tiny blob of colour to a generous helping of conditioner (about 1 part dye to 4 parts conditioner) I think the bottle advises to leave it on for about 15-30 minutes but I ignore this and leave it on for hours sometimes I even leave it on whilst I have a bath as the steam helps your hair absorb the dye (do not do this with other dyes). As it doesn't contain any bleaching chemicals it's not too bad for my hair and with the amount of conditioner I add it actually leaves my hair feeling softer than before.
Movie- I've been a bit of an insomniac this week which is probably because I'm freaking out that I finish uni in less than a month, this has resulted in me watching a lot of late movies including: Chicago, Lolita and Kaboom which is a very bizarre film that I only really watched because Juno Temple was in it, me and Pete also watched Grown-Ups which was quite funny.
Drinking- I have had rather a large amount of Vodka and Diet Cokes this week. Oops.
Wishing- I could repeat this lovely weekend and ignore my work for a little while.
Goal for next week- Get all my final pieces done so i can spend the last two weeks getting my book work completed.
Thought of the week- A night in with your favourite person in the world beats a night out everytime.
Blog of the week- Sammi Spoon

Follow me on Instagram: sammyscribble

 : ]

9 comments:

  1. Sunbites are amazing aren't they? Definitely the best crisps ever! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, especially the onion and rosemary flavour
      : ]

      Delete
  2. You have such a catchy blog! wanna follow each other darling? XoXo

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm following you now
      : ]

      Delete
  3. those cupcakes look yummy. i also think it would be fun to dye my hair as long as it didn't get too damaged

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with such picture recap posts! So exciting to look thru photos and read the stories behind them. And your illustration blog is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top in the first pic! and your hair looks great :D

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...