Sunday, 13 May 2012

Sunday Summary


A little Ebay purchase, perfect night, Pizza flavour crisps which were kind of amazing, a very tasty dinner, my beloved travel mug, being very excited to wake up to the post, Bath time reading, Bulmer no.17 yummy, the games machine that I'm slightly addicted to.
Feel free to follow me on instagram- sammyscribble


Where I've been- I've spent an immense amount of time at my computer this week doing uni work and didn't leave the house at all until friday when me and Pete went to see my friend from uni's new flat and talk about her wedding. She has a beautiful dress and is getting married in July at Glastonbury so fingers crossed it may have stopped raining by then, we had a lovely chat with her and her fiancée over a delicious Dominos and it was so nice to have a little break from my work. I also went to the pub for a friends birthday and consumed too many cocktails and spent too much time at the game machine and only won a measly £1.
Music-Bubblegum Bitch- Marina and the diamonds.
Currently lusting after- Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream, I have a tiny version of this from the Benefit skin care set and am absolutely loving it but at £23.50 I'm trying to resist the temptation to buy a full size pot, I will be reviewing the eye cream soon as I feel that it deserves a proper review.
Product of the week- I have only just got round to trying the Lush soap I received for Christmas,  I have a bit of a love hate relationship with Lush Soaps, preferring their creamer opaque versions to see through ones as they don't lather particularly well and can be a bit drying. This is perhaps why it has taken me so long to try Angels Delight Soap I got in a gift box, although it smelt nice and looked quite pretty (translucent pink with gold glitter on the top) I thought it may have the same sticky but drying formula as the Sea Vegetable soap, it turns out I was wrong as this is absolutely lovely and leaves my skin soft and smelling like love heart sweets and despite it being a Christmas soap the scent is lovely and refreshing for spring too. I will definitely be buying a large chunk of this at Christmas.
Looking forward to- Next weekend it's my friends girlfriends 21st, we're going to Go Kids Go and then up town to drink ourselves silly, I'm also hoping to see Dark Shadows this week with my mom.
Goal for next week- Ideally I would like to get this project finished by Friday so I can have a less stressed final week just adding finishing touches to my work, this is highly unlikely though.
Blog of the week- Cherry Pie

: ]

I also still have two free button spaces on my sidebar so if you're interested in doing a button swap let me know in the comments below, you're button will remain on my blog until july 1st. 

10 comments:

  1. love that necklace/ebay buy! Need a bracelet with one of those skulls on!
    www.velvetbows.me xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try ebay the necklace only cost me £3.19
      : ]

      Delete
  2. Love the necklace and wow pizza Pom Bears! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've had a great week! :D I've never heard of pizza pom bears, but now I really want to try them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. PIZZA POM BEARS?! I had ketchup ones before that were sooooo good! Also the necklace is so lovely, very vintage kitsch :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pizaa flavoured crisps?! I need to try some! I'm currently working my way through a massive chunk of Angel's Delight soap, I find the glitter in it really annoying :/x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the glitter but I'm a bit of a glitter junkie
      : ]

      Delete
  6. So much yummy food there, I miss it all! Oh have you ever had the irish bulmers, Magners everywhere else, totally the nicest cider!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like magners but my favourite is koppaberg mixed berry it's delicious
      : ]

      Delete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...