Monday, 21 May 2012

What's In My Bag- Spring Edition



What's in my beloved River Island bag this month:

- Primark Purse (I love it because it turquoise but it's really annoying me that the card slots on one half of the purse are just a tiny bit too small for any cards lol)
- Trevor Sorbie Comb
- Maybelline Lip Stain (This may be quite old)
- Primark Sunglasses (ever the optimist)
- I HAVE to have a pen of some kind on me at all times 
- Hair bobble because all this rain generally results in an explosion of frizz on my head 
- Mints
- MUA Lipstick
- Ooh La Lift Benefit mini
- My phone
- Vaseline Rosy Lips
- Girl Meets Pearl Sample, I tend to pick these up specifically for handbag purposes 
- Bourjois Mineral Radiance Powder

: ]

3 comments:

  1. Love your sunglasses :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the sunglasses, they are soo cuteee - the style is amazing. and i really like the vaseline rosy lips i have to use it every single day (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. that purse is such a cute colour =)
    Cerys ♥
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...