Friday, 15 June 2012

Feature Friday- June Favourites

So I thought I'd start doing posts of my monthly favourites each month, so here's what I'm loving in June:

Lush Big Shampoo
This makes my hair smell so fresh and summery I can nearly ignore the fact it's rainy and cold, read my full review here.

Benefit Benetint
I haven't used this for awhile but it's found it's way into my daily routine this month, it gives a nice subtle glow to my cheeks which is perfect for summer and I love that you can build up the colour it's also great for a subtle lip colour.

Soap & Glory Mist You Madly
This smells so great and its really refreshing to spritz on when it's warm, for £3.50 it's an absolute bargain and perfect as an alternative to perfume during the day . 

Jergens Naturals Skin Firming body Lotion
I love to use this on my legs during the summer months , it smells really good, absorbs pretty quickly and the huge tubes last absolutely ages. It also leaves my skin feeling noticeably firmer.

Lush Cupcake Fresh Face Mask
I reviewed this here after using it a couple of times but I've now nearly finished the pot and have loved it more and more each time I've used it and I was really pleased with how many uses I got out of such a small pot so I will definitely be repurchasing this.

What are you loving this month?

: ]

3 comments:

  1. Great favourites, the benetint sounds like a great product, multi-use items are fab.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really, really want to get benetint! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Benetint, I'm still using the sample I got in Glamour magazine last year but I'll definitely purchase full size when it runs out xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...