Sunday, 24 June 2012

A Picture Heavy Sunday Summary


A little end of uni gift from my Mom, Tiny yummy chocolate puddings, 3 bottles of Radox for just £2, Finding it odd trying to draw myself, Very curly hair, Messy glittery nails, Trying to find a dress for my friends wedding and ending up buying to two dresses and a shirt, New Banner as I shall be moving the Narwhals to my illustration blog what do you think of it?, Up bright and early for my last ever trip to uni, Tried out nails from my June Inspirations post, Koppaberg in my pjs at Pete's, Woke up to a cup of tea because Pete is awesome, Sunday hair.

Follow me on instagram: sammyscribble

Where I've been- I went dress shopping with my Mom on Thursday and brought a few bits and bobs that will be posted on here next Saturday and will probably be my last Recent Purchases post for a while as I am trying to avoid shopping and temptation in a bid to save money as I'm currently jobless. I went to take down my work from the show on Friday and got my uni results, I got a 2.2 and to be honest I was a little disappointed as I was hoping for a 2.1 but I was just 2 marks off a 2.1 so I can live with it.
Music- Metric.

Product Of The Week- Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait, I'm in love with this colour right now and the little gold flecks are so pretty.
Eating- I've been having a bit of a Snack A Jack addiction this week, me and Pete had a very yummy Chinese take away last night; Chicken chow mein, Cantonese style sweet and sour chicken, egg fried rice and sweet and sour won tons. Yum.
Looking forward to- We booked a b&b for my friends wedding in Glastonbury in 2 weeks and decided to book two nights as a little mini break as we won't be having a holiday this year, I'm ridiculously excited and we found an adorable little place for just £30 per person a night.
Goal for next week- Make tote bags as I now have ink and do lots of drawing/painting and continue the job search.

: ]

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, your new banner looks great! Aww I hate being a couple of marks off things, I've had that problem this year with some of my uni grades literally being one or two percent off the higher mark :(

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those two dresses, looking lovely :)
    X

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...