Saturday, 2 June 2012

Recent Purchases

   
         
 

 

 

There was so much jewellery on sale when I went shopping a couple of weeks ago I managed to get some bargains without going too crazy and buying everything.
Feather Hair Clip- £3.50 Topshop
Triangle Ring- £1.00 Dorothy Perkins 
Spike Ring- £1.00 Miss Selfridge

Other purchases this month:
Soap & Glory Mist You Madly- £3.50 Boots
Radox- 95p Sainsburys

Superdrug 3 for 2 mix and match-
Bourjois Little Round Pot Intense Eye Shadow shade no.3- £6.99 free
Maybelline Color Sensational Popsticks in Pink Lollipop- £7.19
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Touch of Light Highlighting Pen- £8.49

To celebrate my last ever day of uni I took a little trip to Cyber Candy on my way to the station and picked up some goodies.
As an end of uni gift Pete took me to Lush and treated me to the shampoo I've been wanting to try- Big - £10.95 Lush
I also brought the Backcomb In A Bottle after seeing a few great reviews of it- This was a third off so it was only around £3.50 from Boots
Earrings- £4.00 River Island
Frilly Socks- £3.50 Topshop, I brought these to wear with my creepers and as they're currently 3 for £8 I'm tempted to get them in pastel colours too
This Barry M Concealer Brush featured on my wishlist a couple of months ago and I've been searching for it ever since and I finally laid my hands on it in Birmingham's Superdrug for £2.99
MUA Lipstick Shade 5- £1.00 Superdrug.

If you'd like a review of anything just ask.

: ] 

5 comments:

  1. Pretttty much want everything here! Stumbled across your blog, love it! We're giving away the mint version of those socks on our blog (secretly want to keep them for ourselves) x

    januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice purchases! New follower here, it would be great if you could follow back :)
    www.missashiibeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the triangle ring!
    I bought a popstick too, in Citrus Slice
    I still cant tell if its supposed to be a lipstick or just a gloss but it smells yum haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the Popstick and they do smell great, I'm going to do a review of it soon
      : ]

      Delete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...