Saturday, 16 June 2012

Recent Purchases


Simple Face Wipes- £2.00 Superdrug
Ring and Skull Necklace- £5.99 it was buy one get one free on all jewellery in New Look
Benefit Skin Care Set- £10 Boots I got another set of this as the items are perfect for taking to Petes
Bomb Cosmetics Bombs (the first two)- £2.30 each from a candle shop in Wolverhampton
Bomb Cosmetics Bath Creamers- £2.10 each
My New favourite shoes- £24.99 Internacionale
Mint Shirt- £6.99 Hypnotic
Stripey Slouchy Blazer- £15.00 Primark

: ]

6 comments:

  1. I love that blazer, I'm going to look out for that next time I'm in Primark. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stripey blazer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a pair of those shoes but with little silver studs on the back and heel. I LOVE all these new platforms!

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog checkout mine on

    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...