Thursday, 21 June 2012

Review- Barry M Concealer Brush

When I first brought Benefit's Boi-ing I had read a lot of mixed reviews about it and I did find that although it applied really smoothly but after an hour or so it had become cakey and concentrated in any creases especially around my under eye area so it did get left in my make-up drawers unused for quite some time.
 I'd been looking for the Barry M make-up brushes for a while as I was hoping a brush might make the Boi-ing apply better and last longer, the brushes themselves are very reasonably priced and this concealer brush cost me just £2.99. 
I think they definitely look more expensive than they are although the orange is perhaps a bit vivid but the brush itself is really good quality and I have seen a huge difference in how my concealer applies, it goes on smoothly and gives a light coverage that gets rid of an dark circles and redness and stays put throughout the day without sliding into creases like it used to. 

: ]

2 comments:

  1. I really like Boi-ing, but I do know what you mean about it getting into fine lines, good tip with the brush :) Also I've given you the Liebster blog award :) Check out my blog for details x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read any reviews on Barry M brushes, it sounds great! X

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...