Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Review- H&M Matt Top Coat

 
I've been intrigued by matte top coats for a while and I picked this little beauty up a few weeks ago for just £1.99 at H&M and have tested it over a few different colours, so far this has been my favourite combination, I think it definitely looks best on top of darker colours. Considering it's tiny price tag I was pleased with how well it worked and how nice it looked, it's a great way to add interest to basic polishes and update classic black nails. I'm really looking forward to trying this on top of other nail varnishes, I think it would like great over ombre nails and I'll definitely be trying it over glitter although I'm not sure how well that will turn out. 
The bottle is pretty small but with it's modest price tag I'll definitely be buying more.

Have you tried matte top coats and which brands have you liked?

: ]

6 comments:

  1. I still havent found a matte top coat! I really want to play with one lol
    I will have to check out H&M for one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this, would be interested to see how it works over glitter! =)
    xx
    emsipop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not used a matte top coat before !
    Myt be tempted to try this H&M one :)

    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's really worth trying considering it's so cheap
      : ]

      Delete
  4. Really great price for a Matte Coat, I have the Rimmel one, its pretty cool the way it transforms the texture over a couple of seconds!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...