Sunday, 17 June 2012

Sunday Summary


Drawing bloggers, Celebratory meal at Rossopomodoro before the grad show with Pete and the rents- four cheese pizza and fried pizza balls, Me with my work at the show, Adding colour, Current nails, Pub outfit featuring my new shoes, Hangover= bacon sandwich, Yesterdays face, Pub outfit 2, Fathers day outfit.
Follow me on instagram: sammyscribble

Music- System Of A Down.
Product Of The Week- Lush Cupcake face mask which I have now run out of : [ I'm trying to spend less so it will be a while before I repurchase this but I'd definitely recommend it as it smells delicious and leaves my face lovely and soft.
Eating- Pete has been cooking for me a lot recently and this week he made a lovely chicken curry, meatballs and  balti wraps (all on separate occasions obviously). We had a delicious meal at Rossopomodoro on Wednesday, I've been wanting to go there for ages and my dad decided to treat us as me and Pete have just finished uni, I'll definitely be going there again as I fully intend to try all their delicious sounding starters.
Looking forward to- I get my uni results on Friday and I'm excited and terrified at the same time, honestly I'm freaking out a little.
Goal for next week- Make Tote bags, set up my Etsy account to sell Tote bags, Book a hotel for Sophie's wedding and buy a bridesmaid dress for Sophie's wedding.
Blog of the week- Jen & Jasmine

: ]

2 comments:

  1. I found your other blog first but then I found this one. I like both of them, so i'm a new follower here too.

    http://ridiculouslyredridiculoulyred.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos :) Your second pub outfit is really cute, good luck with your uni results :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...