Saturday, 14 July 2012

Beauty Bargains


Boots:
Nivea Face Wipes- £3.30 3 for £5.00
Montagne Jeunesse Peel Off Face Mask- £1.00 75p
No7 Skin Purifying Exfoliator- £8.00 £3.00 with No7 Voucher
Radox- £2.05  92p Half Price and 10% off voucher from advantage card kiosk
No7 Soft & Soothed Toner- £8.00 £3.00 with No7 voucher
17 Peep Show Mascara- £6.29
3 for 2:
Umberto Giannini Mini Shampoo- £1.99
Umberto Giannini Mini Conditioner- £1.99
Umberto Giannini Mini Blow Dry Spray- £1.95
Soap & Glory Mini Scrub Of Your Life- £2.50 (Pete bought something so I got this free)
Sanctuary Mini Pore Refining Toner- £2.55
Superdrug-
MUA Blusher- £1.00
Nivea Daily Essentials Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream- £3.00
Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Facial Scrub- £3.99

As always if you'd like a review of anything just ask

: ]

4 comments:

  1. Wow some great bargains :) When you've got the time could you please do a review of the no7 exfoliator please? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet but once I've used it a couple of times I'll happily do a review
      : ]

      Delete
  2. Love the bargains that you picked up, really want to try the Peep show mascara, love their Va Va Voom mascara

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post, you've found some great bargains! The MUA blushes are great providing you find one that isn't full of glitter, I have to try the Peep Show mascara now! x

    zombiesweareyeliner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...