Monday, 23 July 2012

Brand New

I've finally set up a facebook page for my little blog, I'm not sure why it's taken me so long but I've done it so you can now stay updated on my blog happenings over on facebook. 
I also set up a brand new facebook account as I run my illustration page from my personal account and I would love to add some of you lovely bloggers as both my profile and page are feeling very lonely right now, so I hereby give my permission for you all to spam this post with links to your facebook profiles and/or pages.
And please do feel free to click the above link and like my new page.

: ]

2 comments:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...