Friday, 13 July 2012

Feature Friday: Congratulations Sophie & Drew





Last Saturday me and Pete traveled down to Glastonbury to watch my lovely friend Sophie  and her fiance Drew get married, they had a beautiful Pagan Soul Fastening and I thought I'd share a few photos of their big day as they both looked fantastic and I adored how the bouquet matched their hair.
They are two of the nicest people I've ever known, I met Sophie in our first year of uni and I can remember the day she met Drew so it was lovely to see two people so perfect for each other have their dream wedding and I wish them a lifetime of happiness.

: ]

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to attend a pagan ceremony :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww they look so happy :) Congratulations to them, the bride has a beautiful dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for them! Hapilly ever after starts now:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look perfect for each other!!!!
    xx
    SurfAddictFashionista
    http://reapap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...